Links to Web sites not under the control of the JCMM and are
provided solely for the convenience of users. The JCMM
is not responsible for the accuracy, currency or the reliability of the
content. The JCMM does not offer any guarantee in that
regard and is not responsible for the information found through these
links, nor does it endorse the sites and their content.
Links will open a new Browser Window, The JCMM website will remain in
- Archive, The
- organized to commemorate and preserve the cultural history of Russian-Jewish
immigrants, while creating an interface between this community and the American
- Association of Jewish Ex-Servicemen & Women
- Babylonian Jewry Heritage Center
- research institute and museum housing a collection of ethnographic material,
Judaica, archival documents, books, and manuscripts.
- Beth Hatefutsoth - The Diaspora Museum
- cultural and educational institution providing multiple avenues of personal
- Canadian Jewish Congress
- Canadian Jewish News
- Canadian Jewish Virtual Museum -
Database of Canadian Jewish history. The history
of Canadian Jews is not well known to the public-at-large. This history is particularly
relevant in today's Canadian mosaic with its many cultures, religions, and ethnic
- Dennis and Phillip Ratner Museum
- established to foster love of the Bible through the graphic arts. For those
interested in art, the Hebrew Bible, mysticism, and the Jewish heritage.
- Doge of Venice : The Ancient Ghetto of Venice
- history, museums, archives of Ancient Venetian Ghetto, current projects and
life in Jewish Community of Venice today.
- Irish-Jewish Museum
- impressions of the museum that contains archives, artifacts, and displays
on the little-known history of Irish Judaism. Includes photos and museum
- Israel Bible Museum
- art, mysticism, and the Jewish heritage captured in visual scenes from the
Bible. Features the sculptures, paintings, and graphics of Phillip Ratner.
- Israel Museum
- emphasis on the material culture (past, present and future) of the Land of
Israel and the Jewish people.
- Jewish Historical Society
of Western Canada -
collects, preserves, interprets, and exhibits Western Canadian Jewish Heritage
through its archives, museum, Holocaust Centre, and Genealogical Institute.
- Jewish Museum - New York
- captures 4000 years of history and culture.
- Jewish Museum Berlin
- exhibits on two thousand years of German Jewish history.
- Jewish Museum of Belgium
- collection of objects (oldest dating from the 16th C.), documents and books
which illustrate jewish traditional life.
- Jewish Museum of Florida
- dedicated to telling the story of more than 230 years of the Florida Jewish
- Jewish Museum of Maryland
- features programs and events, exhibitions, volunteer information, and more.
- Jewish Federation of Winnepeg -
features programs and events, exhibitions, volunteer information, and more.
- Jewish Virtual Library
- Judah L. Magnes Jewish Museum
- collects, preserves, and exhibits treasures of Jewish art, history, and culture
from throughout the world.
- Kehila Kedosha Janina Synagogue and Museum
- contains information about the synagogue built by Romaniote Jews from Janina,
Greece, and the museum commemorating their heritage.
- Magnes Museum
- cultural partnership uniting The Judah L. Magnes Museum and The Jewish Museum
- Mizel Museum of Judaica, The
- presents the continuum of the Jewish experience within a multicultural context
through the arts.
- Museo Sefardi
- collection of exhibits all related to the story of Sefarad (the old Jewish
name for Spain) and to the culture of the Sefardi people; (in Spanish).
- Museum of Jewish Heritage
- educating people about the 20th Century Jewish experience before, during,
and after the Holocaust.
- Museum of the Southern Jewish Experience
- documents and presents the tradition of Jewish life in the South through
exhibits, programs and more.
- National Museum of American Jewish Military History
- dedicated to preserving and memorializing the military service to America
of American Jews.
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- offers visitors the opportunity to learn about American Jews in the social,
cultural, economic and political life of this nation.
Jewish War Vets
- Rhodes Jewish Museum
- nonprofit organization founded by Aron Hasson and established to preserve
the unique history of the Jews of Rhodes.
- South African Jewish Museum (SAJM)
- explores the social, intellectual, and cultural contributions made by South
Africa's Jewish community.
- Sydney Jewish Museum
- Temple Institute
- nonprofit institution dedicated to the promotion of the Holy Temple in Jerusalem.
Features museum with Temple exhibits.